|Heart of a Teacher |
I would like to thank you for visiting my site and to take some time to introduce myself. I have been married to my husband Mark for over 33 years. Our son Will graduated from the University of Illinois and married his high school sweetheart last June 7th. They were both members of the great Marching Illini so football season was even better!
- I hold a BS in Education from Dakota State University and have taught in the elementary grades for over 8 years. Being a teacher came naturally and you might say I was "born to teach". Growing up in a home where my mom, siblings, cousins, aunts, uncles, and even great aunts have been educators.
- My Real Estate career began in North Carolina in the 1980's serving the Lake Norman community. Due to my husband's job we made 7 corporate moves in 20 years. Our last move brought us back here to his home town. After a number of years at home raising my son I have returned to my career of educating... only this time buyers and sellers.
- Dave Ramsey, the writer and financial guru, said: "When getting help with money, whether it is insurance, real estate or investments, you should look for someone with the heart of a teacher, not the heart of a salesman. This belief is the very essence of my way of doing business.
- Buying a home, selling a home, moving to a new city, or even across town can be full of challenges, rewards, excitement and sometimes frustration. My job as your Realtor is to help you make the wisest, most informed decisions possible. I devote my efforts to customer service, listening, understanding, a thorough knowledge of the area's market, and a hard work ethic to make your real estate transaction successful and worry free. Real estate begins with property, but it is about people.
- I PROMISE TO DISPLAY THE HEART OF A TEACHER
| ||Custom Home, Existing Home, First Time Buyers, Investment, Move-Up Home, New Construction, Relocation, Residential|